Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Your disgusted in the Osrs gold

Your disgusted in the Osrs gold 1 week 9 hours ago #107962

As a WoW player I'm sure your disgusted in the Osrs gold expansion as I am. WoW is the king of this marketplace from a pop culture and fame sense, but it is falling off its throne thanks to horrible vision at Blizzard/Activision. My forecast is ESO will pass it if the ship doesn't turn around.

On the other hand OSRS seems to be going down a really good route with its layout options, though I do fear its economy might eventually falter without more gold sinks.Also as someone who knows quite a bit about the bot scene, even for all the wrong reasons, I'll say it is harder than ever to eliminate botting.

I would be amazed if 10 percent of Cheap Runescape gold were bots, and I'd predict sub.Not in Runescape, the gap between high end gear to the best equipment is countless thousand if not billions for certain item upgrades. You can be rich comparatively to still not have any BIS items.

I began playing Runescape nearly two years ago when my guildies from wow begged me to give it a go, im a very picky and tenacious dude so I always told him no, but he offered to buy me membership for months, and I figured why not. Man am I glad I made the transition, and im glad you stated Runescape isnt just a nostalgia trip, because it isnt.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds